MISSIONS OF THE CAMPUS
Training programs will be provided on site with the aim of meeting the needs of businesses in terms of technicians and engineers in particular, and in areas of offshoring activities. The proximity of the businesses to the campus is a real opportunity for internships within the companies which will have a favorable impact on employment of graduates.
In-service Training programs will be developed and implemented in partnership with professionals. This campus will also offer a range of qualifying skills (in-service, certified, and tailored to the needs of the client) for the benefit of the enterprises personnel. Alternated Training programs will also be developed on demand.
Research and Innovation
Research laboratories in different technological a domain will be located on-site with a sufficiently evolving human and physical capacity. The different facets and valorization of research results are inseparable from the technological activities of the campus.
This is a place of entrepreneurship as it hosts a nursery for innovative companies which will be supervised, supported and accompanied during their creation process. The development of entrepreneurship and the creation of spin-offs will result from a Cross-fertilization of research laboratories and enterprises located on site.
This concerns the implementation of studies, consulting and provision of services for the enterprises and business operators.
Transfer South / South
The University Technology Center (UCT) is also a platform for South/South cooperation, and a technological transfer hub between African countries. In this sense, two conventions have been recently signed with the African Regional Technology Centre (ARTC) and the Centre for Scientific Research of Equatorial Guinea.
- A Training Space: combining classrooms and labs, smart rooms, a media library;
- A Research Area: bringing together all the research laboratories;
- A Business Incubator;
- Technology Platforms: grouping all the scientific equipment and simulation software for practical work, research and experimentation related to the activities of the three aforementioned areas;
- Accommodation and Conferences Areas; and
- An Administration;
- A Living space.
Platforms : The university campus houses the following platforms:
- A Civil Engineering Platform;
- An Industrial Engineering Platform;
- A Water and Environment Platform;
- A Mechatronics platform. The representations of the following platforms will also be housed in the UTC:
- Electronics- electrical engineering-automation;
- Information Technologies and Communication;
- Laboratory analysis and quality control;
- Remote Sensing Station.