Study day on: From Readable to Visible: Fictional Writing and Film Adaptation
The Department of French Language and Literature Faculty pluridisciplinaire / Nador University Mohammed 1st organizes a Study Day on: From Readable to Visible: Fictional Writing and Film Adaptation on the February 26, 2019.
- Pr. Hassan Banhakeia / Pr. Sanae Yachou Researchers at the FPN,
Title: “The Dry Eyes of Narjiss Nejjari or The Impossible Recognition of Women”
- Pr. Boujamaa El Kouy, Teacher of the FPN.
Title: “Challenging the Patriarchal agents in 'Ain Nssa'”
- Pr. Sallem El Azouzi, Researcher at the FPN.
Title: “The Great Gatsby: the Novel and its Adaptation”
- Pr. Abdellah Azouagh, Researcher at the FPN.
Title : “The Amazighe Cinematographic Translation: Aspects and Problems”
- Pr. El Houssaein Farhad, Researcher at FPN.
Title: “Views on Film Translation”
- Pr. Omar EL YAHYAOUI - Researcher at the FPN.
Title: “For a Re-discovery of the Literary Work Brought to the Screen”
- Pr. Bouchra El Andaloussi, Teacher researcher CRMEF / Kenitra.
Title: “The Film Adaptation Act of Recreation and Rewriting”.
- Pr. Abdelkader BEZZAZI, Researcherat FLSHO.
Title: “When a Story Told Becomes a Tale”
Details of the day.